In case you've been wondering what The White Menace has been up to lately...The answer is: Not much!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
In the past two or so years we got engaged, married, moved overseas, traveled, had a Pickle, moved back and now Two is on the way...
3 comments:
Sweet Lillie! Woof-woof!
She is my sweet petunia cupcake! And she says that if you and Walt came over she would lick you!
Hi Elizabeth! I found your blog on expat-blog.com and have enjoyed browsing around a bit. We are US military and will be traveling there in April/Mayish for a 2-3 year NATO tour. Your blog has given me a great feel as to how it will be there - very different, but I am excited for the culture and travel opportunities! Thank you for sharing. : ) Though I am bummed about the mani/pedi situation. Shoot! Anyway, I saw your cute doggie and wondered if you had any troubles importing her from the states as I see she looks like she might have a bit of pitbull in her? Our dog is a lab mix and some think she may have a slight bit of pitbull in her as well, though we think otherwise. Just wondering if that caused you any troubles that you could pass on to me. Thanks for any info. Looking forward to Stavanger and who knows, we may cross paths at some point! Cheers, Michelle (email: wellsfamilyof4@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment