Thursday, June 26, 2008

Husband Knows Stuff #3: The Portuguese Language

We've just gotten back via delayed flights and a long stop into the Stavanger Airport "Where-Is-Our-Luggage" office.  

The two weeks in Portugal were lovely and completely eventful.  We tasted gallons of wine, made loads of friends, soaked up hours of sun and drove almost 2000 kilometers.  

It was exactly what we needed.  

Instead of telling all about it right now, I must go and track down our bags, then go and pick up the sweet hunds who will most likely smell like a foot. 
 
But stories and photos will come soon.  

In the meantime, I leave you with this, the latest installment of "Husband Knows Stuff" Episode Three: The Portuguese Language...*




*If I were more savvy, I would know how to flip it around, but unfortunately that particular skill is not one I possess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it! Vi sees tomorrow!