So this week is a busy one, with many photographs and posts to come, but I'm traveling.
I spent almost 48 hours in New York, popping in for Megan's wedding, visiting with Cousin Jane and her husband Shane and doing things like wander my old neighborhood and get my hair cut.
Then off to Gainesvegas for a quick visit with Big D and the family for a few days.
Sweet Huband is at a crucial part in his project so he couldn't scoot off with me. He's at home with the rest of the Pack, but is keeping me updated.
It's good to be here for a visit, but better when we're all together.
But I'll be back in Stavanger on Monday...
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
3 comments:
I am sure you will be busy with the fam, but if you feel like you need or want to break free for a few, we'd love to have you for dinner, lunch, coffee or a drink. No pressure. I know how it gets when your back home for a couple of days, but the offer is open.
I probably passed you in the air-I was on my way home from GA last weekend! Can't wait to see the pix. By the way, I will from here on out always refer to your hometown as "Gainesvegas."
Your house is beautiful! Cool blog!
Post a Comment