Sunday, September 27, 2009

HKS: Why You Should Go to Spain*

We got back late Saturday afternoon...and while we sort through photos and swim through the mounds of laundry, please enjoy the latest installment of "Husband Knows Stuff..."


More to come...

*You're welcome, Spain Tourism Board (or Turismo de EspaƱa, if you are so inclined...)

4 comments:

Magaly said...

hahah good advice! Brownie points for your husband on the "spend lots of quality time with your wife" part ;) and I wouldn't mind getting into a bottle of Spanish wine!

Batgirl said...

Another great installment! Looking forward to more :-)

dj inc said...

haha... nice pronunciation of "paella", Anthony--who are you, Toby Young from Top Chef??

Elizabeth said...

Magaly--Husband is alright. And I didn't even have to prompt that. He just said it. Smart man...

Batgirl--Thanks! I think they're funny, really I never know what's going to come out of his mouth.

DJ Inc---Why yes, yes he is.