So it's been in the works for a while, but we've just gotten the final final details...we're packing* up and heading back to the United States.
We're going back to Atlanta, so I guess it's a good thing that the house we own there has never sold.
We have about thirty days left and will touch down in Atlanta the first week of December.
So there's lots to do and lots to report, but right now, that's what I have for you.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*And by "we're packing" I mean "the nice people hired by Husband's company." Thank you nice people. Thank you Husband's company.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
3 comments:
That sounds nice! We are also in the works of moving to the USA. I'm in Florida with the baby waiting for my husband to tie up his loose ends before he makes the journey. And as long as everything works out with this helicopter job in Virginia, looks like we'll be headed there early next year :) It would be great to cross paths at some point!
Magaly--Good for you! Where in Virginia? And I would love to cross paths anytime...let me know how it all works out...Keep me posted on Varg!
The company is based in Chesapeake, and I think his assignments would be in the general surrounding area(s). I'm really crossing my fingers and toes because this is a great opportunity for him! Plus, I miss just being in the USA...the familiarity... Costco... ;) lol. I hope to see you in the near future :)
Post a Comment