Monday, November 24, 2008

We're a Little Bit Shameless and Famous

Also, while I'd been thinking about the nature of "showing up" for a while, especially in this particular year with The Hitching, and the surgeries and the funerals and transitions, my hilarious friend Anne, at A Good American Wife, wrote about it this week.  

And I post this only because I would hate for the readers we share in common to think I totally and shamelessly cribbed from her. 

I would like to make it clear that I do have shame and only semi-cribbed...


But especially click over for the baking cabinet list. 

And, Anne, you can pantry raid anytime. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great tribute anne wrote! so sweet, loved reading it. and you do show up....i recall one writing group where you schlepped yourself all the way to williamsburg....and were the only one there!

hope all's well,
nan