Rain in Stavanger:
--About 50 inches of rain falls per year
--In July 2007, rain fell on 29 of the 31 days
--September tends to be the rainiest month
--Rains falls about 2/3 of the time, which is roughly 240 days a year
Dogs in Stavanger:
--Milo must go outside at least twice a day
--Lillie must go outside at least five times a day
--Both must go outside 365 days a year
(If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a Husband.)
(I bought this dress at the West Village Urban Outfitter in 1996. When I wore it for the first time, Derek, my downstairs neighbor, said "Elizabeth, that is the ugliest dress I have ever seen." He is a graphic designer with super funky taste, so of course he was right. But I loved it anyway. And eleven years later, this dress (and Mos Def) played an initial and starring role in the beginning of the Us, so while it's in a much less frequent rotation these days, I still wear it occasionally for that very reason. Why it survived in the years inbetween, I can't say for sure...)
3 comments:
Oh yes, Oslo must go out about 502 times a day. Ugh. I'm trying to cut it back to 500 or so. It's not fun in the rain.
The fashion can be fun though! Check out those Ilse Jacobsen rainboots... holla!
Hi! Your blog is great! I didn't know that Stavanger is also a "wet" city, I only know that Bergen is one of them :)
Post a Comment