Friday, October 10, 2008

Porn Berries

I'm not sure if I'm late to the game, or perhaps it's just me, but...

Is British tv chef person, Nigella Larson, kind of porn-y and overtly sexy, but in a slightly wholesome way?


(photo from Hollywood Grind, which is not a porn site, but sounds like one.)

I am flipping through the channels and she's having a dinner party.  She's totally boobalicious*, leaning into the camera, which is all on soft focus, as she's preparing the strawberry dessert...

(imagine a slightly throaty, calm and composed, posh British accent)

"MMMMMMM, the strawberries are just bulging over the sides, pulsing with flavor. MMMMMMM When we take the succulent berries into our mouth, they will explode with flavor..."

And that's just the part I paid attention to enough to scribble down.  

Then I just listened for a while in between snickers.  

It looked really good, though---but I am not sure whether to call Husband and ask him to come home early or to run to the grocery store for some porn-berries of my own. 


*Boobalicious is commonly defined as prominently displaying an amazing amount of cleavage, an amount so substantial and impressive that no one (male, female, gay or straight) can avert their eyes from without a fair amount of effort.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Uh yeah I noticed this recently myself. I'm a straight lady but I do think I have a tiny girl crush on Nigella's boobs.

Nanette said...

I actually think she's not that wholesome and the porn stuff she does is hysterical.

Elizabeth said...

Michelle--Seriously, oozes some sexiness!

Nanette--I think you're probably totally correct on both factions...I caught a second show when she was making chocolate chip muffins for her children and they were running in an out of the room. Whenever they left she was all "The chocolate is ooooooozing down the spoon. Stir just until everything is moist so it will be extra succulent." Then the kids would come back and she'd tone it down. The minute they exited, she'd turn it up. AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

kyrre was just talking about this as well!