Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our first visit

As it's been well documented, Megan is my peep.  And I've been psyched about her popping over from New York for a visit...

What did we do all week, you wonder?

We burned fried chicken and then ate it anyway.

We had a night out...
(Husband flashes a gang sign while Erin plays it cool.)


(The slouch of my body is to distract from the fact that I am approximately the same width as both Megan and Kyrre.  Is it working?)



Then we got fancy to go to my baby shower. 
(My friend Omar went to India and brought me a lovely belt.  Because my waist has gone missing, now I am using it to wrap what I can.  Thanks, Omie.)

(Look at everyone.  How lucky am I?  More on this later.)

We visited with my sweet hunds.
(Milo and Lillie are blue because they just found out that Megan will not live with us forever.)

We took a driving tour of the area. Husband explained it all. 


Then for Megan's birthday, we all went to dinner. We gave her a scarf and lessons on the correct use of toothpicks, but only if you're in Stavanger, Norway or Colquitt, Georgia.  
(Don't try this at home, kids.) 

No comments: