In the past two or so years we got engaged, married, moved overseas, traveled, had a Pickle, moved back and now Two is on the way...
Sunday, October 26, 2008
The Devil Made Me Do It
Happy Halloween, peoples....
Though I suspect that if there's any true devil in our house, it's this one....
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aren't you guys so cute! You should have worn a shirt with a cupid in middle so Pickle could have a costume and it would have been a love story for the ages between you three.
4 comments:
Aren't you guys so cute! You should have worn a shirt with a cupid in middle so Pickle could have a costume and it would have been a love story for the ages between you three.
I love your costumes!
Thanks! It was fun to wear, but I think I needed more glitter and Husband needed an evil goatee!
So cute!!!!! :-)
Post a Comment